View My Stats

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

BOOKS-Kindle reads

Seeing as I just did an update and lost my book mark on Anna Karenina thought I would list what I have read or tried to read on the Kindle so far.

Anna Karenina- started Oct 2014

**

Medieval People

**
1491

1493

**

Legacy: Arthurian Saga- Mary Stewart

**
Crome Yellow- tried to read found impossible - Aldous Huxley

**

Astoria-Washington Irving

**

Pickwick Papers- Dickens- loved it but took me a long time to read

**

Doctor Zhivago-Pasternak- great story.

**

The Secret Piano- fascinating story- sent to me by Bob Paulson.

**
Plays by Antone Chekhov

**
Jo's Boys

loved it.

The Tenant of Wildfell Hall- not sure whether I read this or not- there is such a long "foreword"

**

The Kreutzer Sonata
**
The Complete Angler

**
Little Men-

**
The POstmaster- Lincoln- loved it!

**

Jude the Obscure- loved it!

**
Villette- not sure if I read or got stimied

**
Born to be Wild- excellent

**

Jane Eyre

**

Ethan Frome

**
The Woodlanders- excellent

**
Alice Adams- excellent

Medicine Men- a freebie that was okay

**
Under the Lilacs- good

**
The Wind in The Willows- impossible to read

**
The Magnificent Ambersons- excellent

**
The Mayor Of Casterbridge- ecellent

**

Agnes Grey - ?

**
Little Masterpeices of Autobio - ?

**

My Man Jeeves- loved it

**
Dracula- loved it-

**
Jennie Gerhardt- excellent-

***

No comments:

Post a Comment