View My Stats

Sunday, March 22, 2015

FAMILY-The 80s up & downs ins & outs and almosts


**
Cynth & Chelsea my niece




**

ballet therapy- even "toe"






**

1986 & Santa


**

1980s & Nucha. Presence of the high chair says that Chelsea was over to dinner with parents LOL note the telescope :)









the lamp in the corner was made in a prison in Maine by some guy who carved an anchor & chain out of one piece of wood.


**

80s the music store years



**

Looks like a boyfriend stretch LOL 82-83





color coordinated with vehicle- Scout & the best Winter jacket :)




white cedar swamp walk- I think


**

Lelos Videos and Chelsea Gardens- that was the best Winter coat I ever owned.



**

Mall Photo kiosk
I still have that hat




**
an actual date on a photo! North Beach 1981-Countryside Landscaping Beach party.
made the mistake of shaving my legs that morning ouch!I think I see Dr Scholls sandals in red!


late 80s Lelos Videos



oh well the above since the Robin Hood Men in Tights poster is there- must be 1993. But the photo stays for color alone!

**

The floral delivery years.




No comments:

Post a Comment