View My Stats

Friday, November 25, 2016

BUS-Hats Drums Yarn and wandering

In no particular order- what I did on my Free Friday Bus trip.

First let me say I hustled to get to the stop and the bus was late. Another different driver. The one on the trip to Hyannis called out all the stops. The one on the way back sang along with 60s & 70s music and played drums with the dashboard and steering wheel. First bus was overheated and full of too much perfume. phew. But hey it was free and even at a dollar is cheap and worth it.

My main purpose was to deliver hats for the hat tree. Been knitting most of the year for this. Missed it last year. And this year the tree wasn't up yet. ho hum. I so wanted a photo- oh well maybe another free Friday.

in no particular order

My friend Mary drove me over to AC Moore for yarn after our stroll on Main Street- this is the "new" Salvation Army ringer ( playing with her-his phone) and a clerk or customer in AC Moore with a large neck tattoo. Of course the lighting sucks.



as a  side note when I returned here I was looking out my kitchen door and saw the lawn below torn up by something, good grief.


saw bike racks on the bus utilized today and signs that said the buses were "Protected by Video Surveillance "


A Pup wash, Christmas Stroll Banner for December 3rd, some roses still, Edward M Kennedy stone, nice brick work in the park,old library, new library and 6 hour parking sign.









a bench with  "NO SMOKING" sign with cigarette butts in the cracks. The ultimate in disrespect. geez
 British Beer Company, some artwork by Sturgis,





The Beech tree that has supposedly been there since the 1700s, I have waited long enough for the leaves to fall and for there to be sunshine at the same time.








The rest rooms  clean and well lit and surveillance cameras.





Jack's Drum Shop
I haven't been in this shop in years, decades, I remembered it being larger and somewhere else on Main Street though. But here it is. Some day I will buy myself a drum LOL









wondering what this spiral thing is








No comments:

Post a Comment