View My Stats

Saturday, November 19, 2016

MISC-Rally for Solidarity & Hope

Rally for Solidarity & Hope
took place 11am-1pm on the village green next to Snow Library in Orleans Massachusetts.
I left here around 10 to catch the bus stood around for what seemed forever until the bus showed up. So now I know what this route looks like and where they stop.
I would say there were 100+ people attending the rally. They handed out safety pins and band together bands. You made your own sign. LOL I was not feeling creative AT ALL- so that was rough. Ended up making a sign saying "Give Peace a Chance" hoping it did not look like Give Pence a Chance :)

I asked permission for all of the photos. Great group of people. Two women attending were 89 years old and veteran activists. A few friends said they would attend and didn't for various reasons. I recognized one person- a man who I have not seen for over 30 years. Funny that I recognized him.



























:)

someone got a photo of me! I am in multi color hat with purple polar fleece hooded pullover.
  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment