View My Stats

Sunday, February 19, 2017

HIKES-Bike Path from George Ryder to end of Wilfred Road

I have lived in this area over 50 years and only driven down Wilfred road a couple of times and that was to give someone a ride or deliver something to Sky Way. So today I decided to walk the bike path from George Ryder road to Wilfred since that is the one stretch I have never been on. I have done the rest in Chatham numerous times.
I have to say this stretch today still had a lot of snow and you get to see planes take off and land. But the water views of Emery Pond, White Pond and the other small bodies of water visible from this path are beautiful.










 not my car :)



 looks like a long way to the end of the road!










 a path I decide to check out, ended up being too windy and I was tired after one solid hour!






No comments:

Post a Comment