View My Stats

Saturday, April 7, 2018

MISC-Errand day and pix

I Had a long list of items to get and things to do. Staples was top of the list to recycle the old dell monitor and tower. Did that then headed to Star market for food and realized I left the list back here. I decided to "wing it"
only forgot one item.
Waiting to be waited on at Staples noticed this :
TEKDRY
pretty slick. By the way the clerk picked up both the monitor and the tower at the same time and walked with them ugh. The tower maybe but that monitor weighed a ton.
 a lamp was broken at my house check way back i January. Noticed it was fixed.
 heading for the mall was behind this truck and took a photo of it- which turned out to be a video. fail. so zoomed as best I could the license before it made a right turn. oh POO LOL
Dennis Pond on my way back here
I have been trying to get photos of an Inn on Summer street and a wrought iron structure  on the corner for years. still need to get the  wrought iron in better light. oh well.
Parnassus books

now for Bass Hole- Grays Beach - I have never seen such a low tide. and pot holes!








The is an older house in need of repair that you could drive into if not careful on the curve to Bass Hole. Was able to get a photo on my way out. Progress. Not criticizing- I know upkeep is horrendously expensive.

fascinating old house in shambles near where Bradlees used to be in Dennis Port
 That's all folks

No comments:

Post a Comment