View My Stats

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

RANT-Mice- part One

I hear scratching and various noises all the time.Never think much of it, there is a bay below that is open pretty much to wildlife. And who would blame them- it has been cold!
So one day I went to gather the items for recycling under the kitchen sink. whoa! Mouse turds everywhere. And I check every day. So holy crap I did my recycling and hunted down some steel wool pads at Shaw's . The next day I set out to fill holes with the pads. Mice supposedly cannot or do not chew through steel wool!

oh forgot to mention as I was carrying the recycling down the stairs I could see light shining through in the corner by the door below. oops. They come in there too. I am surrounded LOL



 then the downstairs area.








***

No comments:

Post a Comment