View My Stats

Friday, May 11, 2018

ART-Soy candle making

During those Nor Easters this past Winter I noticed I have a few tealight candles to depend upon for light and warmth. But they are hard to light and do not stay lit- so I guess they are cheap and old!
So the other day I was at loose ends on how to entertain myself. I think it was shitty weather or I felt depressed, whatever, doing something helped me feel better and passed the time and accomplished something whooppee! I have a lovely essential oil scented candle that I burn on occasion but only in the kitchen sink- I am terrified of starting a fire with candles or incense.
These I have not lit yet but I trimmed the wicks and they are ready to use.
I have plenty more soy wax for more candles LOL and some wicks. Keeping the wicks standing and steady was a trick as the hot wax makes them limp LOL





 Went for a walk came back and they were "set".

No comments:

Post a Comment