View My Stats

Friday, February 7, 2020

RANTS-Bitch & Moan

Could have sworn I had a post on complaints about things.
Oh well trying to resolve a few issues lately and thought I would make note of them.

Protein powders. Have used these in my morning soy on my cereal for a few years. All of a sudden they taste like they are overly sweetened with something so I got my money back and complained on facebook to the company. Never heard back from them.
They came in large white containers with a bright green lid.

**
Council on Aging in Chatham wants a new building not where they are. To keep it simple. They wanted 1610 Main street in West Chatham. A special town meeting was called and I attended. It was too uncomfortable and I could barely hear and lasted too long. I left. It passed but still would have to go through a town meeting and on the ballot to pass. Bill Marsh said he would donate the land. Another proposal for town owned land near the middle school has created another special town meeting . I will not attend that one. I feel disenfranchised each time there is a big ticket item voted on at a town meeting. Not all of us can attend so a select few push it through. I eventually will contact the proper State official and see if it cannot be changed to absentee ballots being sent out to vote on these things. Not many attend that have not already made up their minds.
Present  senior center
scraping and painting in December 2019
getting late and the winds are still whipping it up out thre.
soon to come- hospital bill disputes. Eye doctors and faulty glasses, the lottery,
a scan of the post card sent out by supporters of a new senior center


***

No comments:

Post a Comment