View My Stats

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

2022: YOUTUBER SUBSCRIPTIONS

 I would say half of my time on the computer is facebook the other half youtube. Facebook is for keeping up with friends and their doings. Youtube is educating and entertaining.

I think my first one to subscribe to was Answers with Joe and TMI his more casual channel- then he branches off into Conversations with Joe.

Joe Scott 

Vince Lauria a Drexel Hill facebook friend that I have known for over 60 years alerted me to Joe.

**

now in no particular order

Wandering Woodsman 

I could never afford to be a Patreon to any of these people but this guy is such fun and goes to places I never got to visit as a child in Pennsylvania. And he hikes! I have gathered some food donations for him that I will mail out this weekend. I hope.

Sleepytime Honey tea, Made Good strawberry granola bars, dried pineapple and some buttery instant mashed potatoes in a cup. He needs snacks for his hikes and camps a lot a love mashed potatoes.






**

Beau of the Fifth Column

 

a progressive voice from the South

 

**

Mama Doctor Jones 

newsy breath of fresh air about women and their bodies

**

Trae Crowder
 Liberal Redneck.

 

**

Lost in the Pond 

 

a Brit living in the mid west.

**

Purring Journal 

no such thing as too much kitty

**

Brady Brandwood 

he has a pet lobster!

 

**

Upright Health 

simple no nonsense self help.

**

Roman History Walks 

 

great narration- no frills- hikes with history.

**

Modern History TV 

Jason is so hot in a medieval way. :)

 

**

Probably Tomfoolery 

 

mostly "shorts" now so I do not get an alert unless I go to youtube homepage

 

**

Flatbush Cats  

wonderful rescue organization!

 

**

Pecos Hank 

nothing new lately wonder what has happened.

 

**

SHUNchan 

a Japanese youth who studied in USA but is back in Japan.

**

Ant Lab 


this channel is stellar and stunning.

**

Wanted Adventure

 

an American now living in Germany and married to a German.

Dana undone 

same person as Wanted Adventure- not sure what has happened.

**


 

No comments:

Post a Comment