View My Stats

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

2022: WATER DROUGHT

 I think my town has been on water restrictions for over a month. No sprinkler systems is top of the list. That hurts the landscapers but...

no washing of car

 hand water can be done Monday Wednesday and Fridays before sunrise I think. I water when needed. I have never over done it. In fact I let my purple petunia go so long with out water there were no blossoms. I watered by hand and next day they were back.

I noticed when food shopping that the grass at Skaket Corners was suspiciously green.I accidentally deleted that one- these are my way back from Harding's walk 29th





September 4

Shore road

September 11

more green lawn pix

rt 28 West Chatham, Smith the builder,and the Cornfield



first one green from tree shade I think- the othedrs look watered,



*

Sep 18


 *



No comments:

Post a Comment