View My Stats

Sunday, August 2, 2026

2026:AUGUST

 wow I sure "ate my feelings" since my brother died in July 2025. I caught a glimpse of myself out of the shower yesterday.. Never had a girly figure but I gasped. No more bread with each meal among other things. I made a list guidelines. So after mentally beating mysewlf up I listened to this on the turntable. Feeling more positive now Seriously.



*

Beatles-Rubber Soul


*

The Best of 1966


*

Rocky Horror Picture Show


*

Rocky Horror Show


*

Steve Martin- Comedy Isn't Pretty


*

Steve Martin - Let's Get Small


*

Beatles-Revolver. My favorite graphics


*


Bread tag date closer-

Received this in my food order. Way past the sell by date. The store refunded the amount. But I saw no mold and it still smelled fresh. I ate one piece. I felt guilty about it AND saw myself after a shower and the shape my body has taken. So not I do not need that bread. New rules.


some garden shots from the end of July




***


No comments:

Post a Comment