View My Stats

Friday, July 26, 2019

WEATHER-Tornado 2019- Waste Water Treatment Plant clean up

 November 19 2019- ran across this photo while cleaning up files- the utility and cherry picker trucks were everywhere filling parking lots. This was near the Chatham Fire Station- all for tornado clean up throughout the town  and the Cape.



Always read bottom up- latest is at the top- in case anyone is reading this LOL
Later August 2 2019
all cleaned up but still hanging barbed wire :)



 August 2 2019
so this morning I checked it out and most of the trees and debris have been removed but the fence is still bent and hanging barbed wire still there.








August 1 2019 around 8:30am. I was out there seeing if the men would mow behind the bays- as I was there a huge piece of equipment- the same green one as before was chopping up and moving more wood.





August 1 2019 around 6:30am
still barbed wire and debris








July 30 2019
checking the site again
still barbed wire hanging









 July 28, 2019 Sunday 5:54am
Got out early for my walk before breakfast. Thought I would check out the barbed wire- still there of course.






On Thursday I was in the kitchen and heard a loud noise- looked out and saw a huge piece of equipment grabbing tree debris and dumping it over the fence that surrounds the Waste Water Treatment Plant. Dumping it onto a path used by dog walkers, dirt bikes and people out walking through the woods. I got a photo as best as I could.

Friday I checked it out and there is barbed wire hanging. I immediately wrote to a selectman/woman. She replied quickly that she forwarded it to the town manager. I contacted the local newspaper as well just in case the process is slow.
letter to Shareen
Hello,
I live in Commerce Park with full view of the Waste Water Treatment plant. Yesterday I heard a loud noise and looked out and there was a huge piece of equipment picking up tree debris from the plant side and dumping it over their fence onto a path used by dog walkers, dirt bikes and plain old people who walk in the woods. I thought it a bit strange and not nice but likely legal.
Saw on facebook that their is free disposal of storm  debris at the dump until Saturday or for 2 weeks the information varies. So I thought why don't they clean it up. I just walked the path and would like to note that their fence was damaged. Barbed wire is hanging almost invisibly. I know it is there because I walk slowly. Not thinking this is safe and should be cleaned up as soon as possible.
Thank you for your time.
Sincerely
Cynthia Moore
P.S. I will be posting this letter and photos on my facebook timeline.
*
photos







I will post if anything is done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment