View My Stats

Saturday, December 5, 2020

WEATHER: Yellow trees 2020

 Not stellar photos but...

headed over to Brewster to walk in a cemetery. Good grief 10 other people has the same idea- but we all distanced ourselves. I got ina  good hours walk- my favorite way walking on grass earth whatever- just not pavement! I noticed the leaves on my way to and from. We are lucky to have the changes of seasons here even though that includes freezing ass cold and bare trees. Nothing like the refreshing lushness of a Spring green tree, or the vibrant and almost sensual red leaves that change a mood in a flash of color. But my favorite is yellow and apricot. Yes I realize these are blurry- totally out of my control. I would slow down and get the camera ready and someone would  zoom up behind me. ugh. A couple of clear shots- but all in all it satisfied that yearning for a golden tree, blue sky and crisp air.


















***


No comments:

Post a Comment