View My Stats

Thursday, June 3, 2021

FRIENDS-both sides

 June 2

Curious thing happened yesterday on facebook. A photo was posted with the caption "Anybody recognize this real biker" My first guess was Scott a mutual friend of the poster and mine. nope. Then I jokingly said "Charley Kelly and asked where the photo was taken. It was Charley but was answered with "you dated him once". Well "dated" ( use that term loosely) a lot of people ONCE. But I had meant to ask  about him a few weeks ago. Funny it should come up. Funnier still is the memories it brought back. Charlie was a cop in Chatham for a short time and he retired from that , his wife developed a horrible fast spreading cancer and died. Charley asked me out. We drove around in his  car. Going over Bridge Street bridge in Chatham, it is so pleasantly bumpy it serves as foreplay for all who know LOL End up back at his house. I am always more than willing to participate in a "sympathy fuck". Have your fun and never see them again. ha ha ha. So the sex was fine and I brought protection. But I was more worried about catching his cold  ( typical me) and I did not catch the cold. He had cough and cold medicine by the bed. ha ha ha. I had to pee after and was horrified ( joking) at the sight of the furry cover on the toilet tank, top and seat and lid. good grief the cooties :). He left and moved to Maine, married and buried another wife and married again. Not sure if he is still married. Looks too happy to me. he was a nice guy and a nice cop. Unusual combo. oh and to top it off the poster's wife called the next day and said " I guess you and Charley were doing what ? and I were doing last night"  mega TMI for that woman to dive into. LOL



**

may tackle others when I an up to it.

**


No comments:

Post a Comment