View My Stats

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

2022 SHOPPING FOR A RECLINER RANT

 Okay this is taking too long. There doesn't seem to be a recliner that is wide in the seat- low arms and a manual lever that is easy to use and reclines almost flat. And doesn't feel like lying back on a sack of potatoes.

Bernie & Phyll's had nothing even though Jer found two there that were manual. I am sure it was not recently. Cardi's nothing and an annoying salesperson who watches you. Barbos actually had a comfortable one but it was a power chair. They had Barcoloungers new in but they were all leather and power. They expect some manual ones.

so the search is on. These were at Bob's in Yarmouth- they were manual but did not feel sturdy.


November 6

Finally got to Macy's

enough said

Macy's yesterday-I will try to NOT wear out this subject but still...

The furniture section upstairs is so depressing no personality or color. ONE manual recliner that I could not get it to work. Sales person comes over and ask if I need help. 

yes I am looking for a manual recliner. 

Cloth or ?

Cloth

That's it!

I cannot get it to recline.

well it is new and needs to be broken in.

And who would do that for me?

We have 5 year contract on our power chairs.

Our power goes out.

Like I said we have a contract to fix replace.

How is that going to get me out of the recliner with no power.

I did not think I could feel crankier. She did it.

**

I will return to Barbo's some day soon.

*



No comments:

Post a Comment