View My Stats

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

2022: DRIVER'S LICENSE RENEWAL- RANT

 
You will get 6 months bill absolutely free of cost however if you want bill for more than 6 months then there will be a charge of $8.30 charged on your next bill. Is that okay with you?

I have to renew my driver's license in person in January. This time they need social security card, birth certificate and 2 proofs of address I will be working on my toothy smile until then. ( sarcasm

)
In the mean time I have to contact Verizon and GM card to send me a bill in the mail with address on it. I do all bill pay online no mail. so this morning I tackled Verizon and get this-


You will get 6 months bill absolutely free of cost however if you want bill for more than 6 months then there will be a charge of $8.30 charged on your next bill. Is that okay with you

My answer was - no not okay but I have no choice. I will switch back as soon as possible.

Knowing the mail service here I wonder.

 more to come

*

 

No comments:

Post a Comment