View My Stats

Saturday, June 22, 2019

HIKES-Bike Overpasses- South Dennis & South Yarmouth

Watched these being constructed. It seemed to take a couple of years. Sure is a welcome addition to the bike paths- making it safer. Also affords a pretty cool lofty view! of traffic LOL


from this end you get to see Mid Cape Lumber and Breakaway fuel. I have to say being on the overpass is a bit wobbly for the legs- like it is treacherous. It is not and I feel it is secure. Just that sensation.


South Yarmouth  next:
nice sky- it has been "iffy" all day. sun clouds, thunder lightning dark skies etc.










The picture of the woman with a drink and smoking was interesting. At first I thought she was young and bored. Then upon closer examination of the photo that is an older hand. oh well interesting like I said. Older meaning in her 30s or 40s. NOT old like me LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment