View My Stats

Monday, December 16, 2019

RANTS-Whole Foods Market

I live in Chatham- 24 miles from the Hyannis store.
I still love Whole Foods BUT... Last week they had bars of soap 10 for 10.00 as I walked out from buying things, arms full and tired. Went back this week to check them out and couldn't find them. Asked 2 clerks- "oh that was a Prime special" blah blah blah. and those don't last long.
Well that doesn't make me want to join Prime, nor does it leave me with a good feeling. I am all for incentive buying and specials but that just seems a little misleading to have it out in the open and not an obvious special for those special people. ( not an insult to people with Prime please)
Maybe I would have found them harsh etc. oh well back to white Dove for this overly sensitive person.
Thank you
Sincerely
Cynthia Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment