View My Stats

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

CEMETERIES: Seaside "no parking " horses.

 After numerous complaints on my part for a couple of months the No Parking horses were removed. Most of the time as I tried to enter the new entrance from Hitching Port- one or both of the horses would be in the way.

I thought I had already blogged about it but search came up with nothing.



bulbs up at Ma's and Mom's



July 4

Mom's impatiens revived 

*July 18

sent an email to Dan Tobin

Hello Dan,
Me again. There is now one yellow one in the middle. I am able to drive around it both in and out but just wondering. Is this permanent?
Thank you
Cynthia

*
beautiful blue hydrangea in Seaside

 **
August 14
approaching Seaside's new entrance , from a distance it looked like a utility truck was blocking the way. Like that would figure LOL but no they were working on a pole just before the entrance phew. angst avoided

*





No comments:

Post a Comment