View My Stats

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

FAMILY:JER PROJECTS

 Jer always into something fixing building etc

Fire pit for Chelsea & Rob

March 23


Jer also making a folding table for Chelsea's laundry room


**

April 20 

the door

**

April 28 the door


 **

May 3

Barrel area cleaned up for winds.


 

*

May 7

packing up the truck with Chelsea's stuff- laundry folding table, fire pit, a mower etc He was in Lynn on the 8th and I was in Sandwich LOL




**

July  16

cleaning new mower noticed the cat face LOL


**

July 26

a couple of coats of polyurethane and rained on today

**

Chelsea wanted a plant hanger so Jer made one from a fence.


 August 31

Jer had to paint outdoor furniture for a customer- the end result was beautiful and I love the color. Wish I had thought to ask him to spray paint the floor at my entrance below . :)



October 11

Jer cleaned out the shed under the outside stairs. I got a free tripod out of it. Only reason I knew it was going on is I heard a drill. My favorite "noise"

The window got the mullions removed and was washed woo hoo!

















and the free to me tripod- missing a quick release plate I hope I can find somewhere


*


No comments:

Post a Comment