View My Stats

Sunday, July 11, 2021

CELL TOWER # 4 2021

 Post #1 2014

2014

Oct #2 2016 

#2 October 2016

#3 November 2016

# 3 November 2016 

July 8 2021

Elsa tropical storm by the time it got here rain winds and thunder.

2:51pm

I was sitting in the front room and heard a loud bang below looked out the window and saw skin-shield from the cell tower dropped in the parking lot behind the truck. It could have killed someone. I saw Mike from below show up and warned him to steer clear. I called police and so did he. They showed up and did nothing visible.  

3:56pm

a white truck showed up and the guy was picking up the debris. When Mike looked around he found another piece under the truck. He said the tower was swaying and more pieces were loose. Mike asked if I was going to move the truck. I said I can't even open a door the winds are so strong.

I asked the guy if he was from the cell tower people. yes. are you going to do something? this has happened before. He thinks so. well nothing was ever done before. so.

**




 





July 12

before lunch I happened to look out the window here and saw one of the cell tower truck pulling away..

Will be interesting to see any progress. 

2 trucks and a car there now and a lot of noise.  finally see a phone number

800 342 5332

**


 







**

more



 





 

July  18

sent an email to selectperson Shareen Davis

Hello,
July 8th when Elsa swept through here it dislodged a skin-shield from the cell tower I can see from my windows. It was the size of a water heater to give you an idea of size. It could have killed anyone below. I called the police and so did another renter here. About an hour later a man showed up and picked up the pieces he saw and drove away. A couple of days later 2 trucks and 2 cars showed up at the cell tower I assume to discuss it as I saw nothing changed. I took photos and was able to get a phone number. I will eventually call them but I have to wait until I am less enraged and can speak clearly.
This same thing happened in 2016 and nothing was done. It has been missing pieces since then.
I am wondering if you can find out what is the plan or progress. Is there a building inspector to check it out.
I think I have been more than patient. I look up at it every day expecting another disaster.
It is located to the back of Body Strong and Meserveys bay and me at 152 Commerce Park.
Thank you for your time and efforts.
Sincerely
Cynthia

*

answer:Hello Cynthia
I am finding out if the building inspector has any feedback on this.

 Shareen 

July 21

there was commotion below and I looked out the window and a guy was asking DelRoy some questions.. I asked DelRoy what and it was someone looking for the gate to the cell tower.. I got dressed and went below to catch him



the tower before they showed up


then two trucks and another vehicle showed up once the boom was in place.














and today July 22

the guy showed up and took the boom away. Now I know why machinery is so loud- so they cannot hear you scream after them!

*


 

**

July 28

called the 800 number on Monday the 26th. Got a receptionist who knew nothing and she switched me over to someone who would know. That was a voice mail and I have not heard back.

*



No comments:

Post a Comment