View My Stats

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

RANT: Windows

 I sit here sweltering having to close windows when cars and fumes are racing out there. It is 88 degrees in this front room I am sure it is close to 90 where the computer usually is.

As I was doing emails etc this morning I heard a rapping sound. Couldn't tell whether it was upstairs or downstairs. I was in flip flops and underwear because it was hot and I had stepped in dog shit earlier. Really in no mood for a visitor. But it was the contractor here to measure the windows. He said he probably should have called. I told him I do not answer the phone. ( also I doubt he has my phone number so. I kept my distance while he measured them all. He even measured the front windows. I said they still work. He said my brother wants me to be happy. I said I AM happy. Felt like saying do not press your luck.

Just a guess but this has been going on since around 2015 when the left side of sun room window blew out in a severe  storm then 2019 the tornado blew out the right side of kitchen window and finished off the sun room window. It is tough circulating air in here.

so I am sure I will fill up THIS rant day by day until the work is complete. 

There were some annoying revelations in the short time he was here. I will have to remember to shut the fuck up and not even hint at any controversy.

He said he will get estimates here and in New York.

we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment