View My Stats

Friday, December 17, 2021

Autumn Clean up 2021

 Just learned today that the men are off for the Winter

Clean up involved the entire area. Behind the bays was overgrown for over a year. I got them to also blow the leaves from the back path, cut back the rose of Sharon and the oak leaf hydrangea. They also moved heavy pots for me. Mowed raked and cleaned up!

Gotta bury a mouse now though will add pix later.

*

Delroy and Riley doing a clean up here.



behind bays before


beside bays and back after




when I walked behind the bays after it was cleaned up it smelled like fresh shit ugh.

They did blown the leaves back on the short cut path but I clipped back branches.



no clue what that red liquid is under the boat.




























**


No comments:

Post a Comment