View My Stats

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

2023: PUZZLES

 So I have had these puzzles around for years collecting dust. Either no time, no space or too difficult to see in Winter light. So I am shopping online for a puzzle bozard and hope to get back to these. FIRST I had to change where I keep them thye were just too out of reach. THAT was a lot of labor and bending over.

they were at the bottom there














Now the search goes on for a slanted puzzle board under $100.00
*
April 18
gave up on the puzzle board idea and stacked two  storage bins on top pf the other to give me the height I needed so there is less neck strain.
I have cleared off the harvest table many times recently. But then organizing other things takes over and it is a mess again. Sorted my yarns so I could figure out a different project to knit each day instead of the boring same one.

red curtains up at kitchen door
*



No comments:

Post a Comment