View My Stats

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

2024: JOY & HUMOR

 January 24

after that disappointing Hyannis errand trip and fastinng since 10am and no coffee I came back here and had a slow lunch no thwe usual "lunch.

my coffee, a sauteed banana, Greek yogurt, 2 slices of dark pumpernickel toast ( spread lightly with Smart Balance) with sunflower seed butter and raspberry jam and catsup. Pice of cark chocolate for dessert.

It was savory!

*

February 3

So typical errand day of confusion, forgetfulness and irritated at the fucking weather sucking. Need sun! But get to Star Market and as I entered I noticed a clerk in the floral area! Asked if they had single stem flowers for sale. no but closer to Valentines Day they will have single stem roses. I said it is just for me. and continued my shopping. I like to play with my camera and flowers  and my prisms- haven't done that in a couple of years. So I continue shopping in produce and someone taps me on the shoulder- the clerk from floral said she was marking down roses and wanted to give me one- it was a pale pink rose wrapped in green tissue. I thanked her profusely and almost burst into tears but know that fucks up my mask. The rose had a rough ride back here- kept sliding out of its secure spot in the front seat and almost flew into the back seat. Got it in here and cut back the stem and pllaced it in warm water and it has revived!



**

January 9

This sticker was in the F 150 for a long time. So I decided to take possession of it a complete representation of acceptance for gender etc

It is on the outside of my kitchen door

*

January 19

getting lottery

food sign and jeans actually baggier than mine!



*



No comments:

Post a Comment