View My Stats

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

2020- needed waterviews to close the year

December 27 2020 a Sunday and very cold but sunny skies and not a horrible cutting wind!

I use the truck on Saturdays for food shop and errands and Sundays usually for laundry or recycling. I do not venture far for many reasons- one being it is a waste of gasoline- the other if the truck breaks down that exposes me to other people something I try very hard to avoid. But the year was coming to a close and being inside because of weather kind of ramps up the cabin fever. So I try very hard to capture nice water scenes to look at later and share on facebook.

Bridge street








that unidentifiable mess is the ever present litter on the seashore. :)

**

Eastward Ho. I do not golf but love the views and it is quiet.













 same day- Strong Island



and a year is not complete without the sighting of a dick & balls in the sky- seen from Hitching Post & Depot Road Chatham.




No comments:

Post a Comment