View My Stats

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

2023: VEHICLES

 cars,boats any vehicle

January 28 

Just got a findagrave edit and the photo on the memorial has my old Saturn in it. miss that car

Old Saturn in photo

**

January 16

a nephew got his car stuck in the puddle-lake that forms here in one area ( and is a hazard). My brother came to his rescue with chains hip boots etc. And towed the car back here and it sat. It did eventually start again and he changed the oil among other things but a few pix from the ordeal.



but the bonus for me was the National Grid tag in the road here- maybe blue eyes was here LOL

January 18 the backseat of the soggy car

January 24

nephew changing oil- he asked if I had gloves. I always have a box of latex gloves but he also needed something for warmth so gave him apair of mittens that have to be 40 years old. Told him to put them in trash when done. They served all of us well!



**
February 19

Make Model Year

so I had a long list of things to do. First stop was Seaside to find 4 gravestones. Found one on the list. Could not find list. On my way here & there I passed a "raised" truck looked like the one Bob Baker used to drive. Got gasoline and it pulled to the other side of the pumps. I  asked if I could take pix and what was it. I remeber the year and make but not the  model.Left there looking for a few things on Stage Harbor road and Cedar street. Came back here and that truck was leaving Commerce park.

Nash Lafayette 1937





*
February 9
there's something about utility trucks :)

*
February 12
pink VW at town hall
*
March 13

a tractor or whatever that piece of machinery is called was having trouble navigating with a load of pipes. Amusing to watch- glad I was not him!





*
April
taking short cut back from post office saw this relic- not a car or truck not sure what it was.



March 21
this boat may need some bailing out- end of Barn Hill Road
*
March 30
truck that is constantly left running out here

April 10

*
April 8
Now I am confused. one on left I guess if Riley's car the one on the right is Delroy's new car that is still being fixed downtown. Delroy's old car is at Matt's and will be Seamus's once fixed.


*
April 13 
When the Yellow Bird Fishing vessel gets launched each Spring I know Summer cannot be far behind






*
April 22
purple Jeep


*
May 2
crooked truck

April 29
what the heck is that apparatus  on the back of this car?

*
May 24
photo from May 23
I wonder what this is. Weirder still is- I was checking out Live Science website this morning and something similar was in an ad. I do not click on ads.


*
the above is called a tractor scoot.
*
May 27
My niece her husband and his child and their friend and dog showed up to get water in their new to them RV. Got to chat with them from up here on the kitchen deck. Sun too strong and pollen was heavy for me to get below. So we chatted like that for a bit then they left. The RV is parked near the entrance to the park here.


May 27
red car at Star Market

My brother rode his stand on mower up to the RV storage lot and mowed the area. Washed down the mower upon his return so he does not seed his customer lawns LOL



May 29
getting gasoline taking comparison pix of Mustangs

*

May 6
cool vehicle at Star Market
someone told me it is a Chevy truck-van

*
June 10
cute Jeep for sale

June 15
Seamus's car gone, DelRoy's here waiting to sell and the front tire from my curb incident.



*
June 18
Leaving Seaside from the new enter-exit I saw this at the fire station on the corner. Wonder what it is all about

*
June 1
The men were diddling with the grey truck and I wondered what happened- some sort of accident while moving.

*

June 17
cool headlights at Cumberland Farms as leaving

traffic on Main street



coming out of the library someone had parked too close to me making it next to impossible to back out and leave.

*
June 19
Jer changing tire to new tire



new tire and old jack


June 24
in front of me on rt 134 RUBADUB

huge tow truck at Cumberland Farms area on rt 134

Orleans Fire department and oil dry bags

*
Hyannis rotary- drivers landscaping the triangles

White car blocking traffic as you enter mall


June 27
Rob preparing for a show in New York with Invisible Animals
came by with his RV to fill up with water




*
July 1
new rules of parking

*
September 1
Looks like the antique fire engine is being retired to maybe a museum? It left here today with no noise.
























**
August 30
Riley working on his car up on blocks!





*













No comments:

Post a Comment