View My Stats

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

2023:ART & CREATIVITY

 hope to fill this up and not rants! LOL

January 3

I tackled cleaning the exhaust fan over the stove. took the filter down- had to cut the old  trash bag tie I had installed to keep it in place a few years ago. Filter still not re installed on January 5. But I felt so crippled from the task I attempted a crude drawing. I bought a sketch book late 2022. and pencils which I thought were "soft" NOT. So ended up using crayon for color.


I will persist and not give up :)

*

wind lifted the one glass top. and blew stones and broke glass lamp shade panels so it was time to rearrange the "rusty"



February 21

*
April 9
rearranged again

*
April
my rusty collection
*
May 1
not my art work but I was shopping for something extra and purple for my friend. Saw this. a candle and purple. Funny how the photos are different colors. It is so pretty though


*
May 12
glass table tops below


center decoration replaced- I will see if I can find those photos :)
yes- May 19


center decorations are glass rejects from Jim Holmes Chatham Glass
*
June 19
Needed a way to hang this. I could not find my "threader" for the tiny hole so used wire and curled it :)
now where to hang it.


*
June 24
along route 28 sand sculptures in Yarmouth. Wish I could do them all but gasoline is expensive and I never seem to have the time.
the one near Dunkin Donuts

*





No comments:

Post a Comment