View My Stats

Monday, January 30, 2023

see other-2023: FOOD- RECIPES- EATING AND THINGS I LOVE-see other food

DO NOT ADD TO THIS

LINKED TO ORIGINAL POST


January 14

back to eating round bread in broth after each supper. I was trying other breads and English muffins. remind me to NEVER buy English muffins again- they take forever to toast and be tender and not a glob of dough in your mouth. So for years I was buying the whole wheat store brand round slices.Of course none most weeks and I have to try another brand. Well got to try the Fiber One brand and loved them. Of course none when I needed more. ho hum.

I eat just one half so have to wrap the rest or they stick together. 

Sometimes I can do the separating before I freeze them which is best.

*

argh this is a repeat post I will link to the original

dummy me

***

No comments:

Post a Comment